Popular Games & Apps
WhatsApp is a smart messenger application for most smartphone platforms (iPhone, Blackberry, Android and Symbian) present in market. A new ...
If you are here, A newer version 4.2.0 of WeChat has been released and you can get that from here . WeChat is one of the best instant mes...
Download Game Rabbit Shootout for Nokia 5800, N97 and N8
|Posted by Mobile Geek||on||
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Rabbit Shootout is another interesting game to try on your Symbian^3 and Symbian S60v5 based touchscreen smartphones from Nokia. Pull the Rabbit bck with your finger and aim it to the rabbits of same color. You need to make a group of more than two rabbits of the same color to score.
The speed of approaching rabbits will increase when you reach the score of 100. Sound is good but if you don't like, you can turn off the sound from main menu. Rabbit Shootout is a fun and challenging game and become hard as you progress. Some of the features are:
- 3 or more rabbits will be removed once they are organized together as 3 or more consecutive rabbits with the same color.
- 2 game patterns with different difficulty levels: Easy and Hard.
- Free the minimum required souls for a level and all other rabbits will also be freed.
- Scoring in the game will depend on the number of rabbits cleared from the board in a go.
- Get a bonus on clearing big groups!
This game is developed by Migital. The game works with Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, N97, N97 Mini, X6, 5228, 5230, 5233, 5235, 5530 XpressMusic, N8, E7, C6 and C7. The version 3.0.0 of Rabbit Shootout game is available to download.
- Download Game Shake The Bottle for Nokia 5800, N97 and X6
- Download Game Blowing Bubble for Nokia 5800, N97 and N8
- Download Game Skates Mania for Nokia 5800, N97, X6 and N8
- Download Game BR Pipes for Nokia 5800, N97, X6 and N8
Copyright © 2009 Nokia 5800 Downloads
Please do not copy contents from this blog without permission from webmaster. Contents in this blog are original and require permission before copying.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.